(1) Teacher Perks Partners own and maintain the intellectual property rights in their resources and grant Members licenses to use these resources for limited use as described in this policy. When you access a resource, you are granted a license to use the resource in accordance with the terms of this policy.
(2) Your use of any resource, regardless of how you gained access to it, is subject to this Resource Licensing Policy. You agree to comply with the terms of this policy as well as any additional terms the Partner provides in the resource listing terms and conditions, to the extent that such terms do not conflict with these terms. In the event of any conflict between this Resource Licensing Policy and a Partner’s terms, this policy will govern, except that Partners may grant certain additional rights to their resources.
(3) The Partner grants to the Member, for use by one Assignee, a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, worldwide, limited license to use the Resource for the purposes and under the conditions described below. The Partner may grant additional rights at their discretion.
(4) If you access a resource, the Partner permits you to:
(5) Unless otherwise expressly permitted by the Partner:
(1) We review every resource we receive and select the best to be made available to our Members through the Teacher Perks Programme. Should your resource be selected we will inform you and let you know what licence fee we are prepared to pay.
(2) You retain any intellectual property rights that you hold in the content of your resource. Sprint Media does not take or claim any ownership (copyright, trademark, or otherwise) over your Content.
(3) Upon agreement of the licence fee you agree to the following:
(a) Rights granted to Sprint Media upon agreement of the licence fee
Once you have agreed the licence fee, you grant to us unlimited rights to store, use, and display, and provide access to the resource as necessary to provide our services, such as to display your resource on the Teacher Perks Platform and in search results, to make your resource available for download, and to display and promote your resource through email, and ads on other sites or search engines, and through other marketing campaigns. For these purposes, you grant to us a nonexclusive, irrevocable, perpetual (except as otherwise provided herein), worldwide, sublicensable license to exercise any copyright, trademark rights, or other rights in and to your content necessary to provide our services to you and our Members.
(b) Rights you grant to others
When a Teacher Perks User accesses your resource or downloads the resource from the Teacher Perks website, you allow them to use it as described in Section 1 of these terms above and any other terms you expressly set forth in writing in connection with such resources (as long as any additional terms do not conflict with these terms). For clarity, you may, at your discretion and in accordance with these terms and any other policies set forth by Sprint Media, grant additional rights to purchasers of your Resources, but you may not enforce limitations on such use that are inconsistent with the rights granted in Section 1.
(4) We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect the same from all of our Members. No Member may post any material, information, communication, data, or anything else that infringes on the copyrights, trademarks, or patent rights of someone else.
This resource licensing policy is subject to change at any time and we will post changes to this statement on our website prior to implementing any major changes.
If you have any questions about this statement please contact us:Teacher Perks
Telephone: 01684 628044